So I was nominated for the sunshine award a few weeks ago so I’m very sorry for just now getting around to answering these questions. I was nominated for this award by Takuto’s Anime Cafe and also Lita Kino’s Anime Reviews.
Thank you so much for nominating me and now I’m going to answer both sets of questions!
1. Do you prefer anime films or series?
I prefer anime series since I can watch it episode by episode and be able to take breaks in between.
2. Why do you write on your blog?
I write on my blog because I want to share my love and opinions about anime with others as well as be able to read theirs. Also its a great way to make friends.
3. Gun fights or sword showdowns?
Sword showdowns definitely! Rurouni Kenshin anyone haha.
Hmmmm I guess I would have to say Usagi/Serena from Sailor Moon. Even though I’m not a superhero or princess in anyway I definitely do daydream as much as she does and I love all my friends.
Well to be honest I didn’t watch any of them but let me know if any of them are any good.
6. I liked Shiroyuni’s question so here’s “ How do you juggle between real life and blogging commitments?”
Haha good question but I guess I just take it one day at a time. I try not to stress if I don’t post and I’m trying my best to read others posts.
7. At this exact moment, what anime and episode are you on/watching, if any?
Currently I’m watching Psycho Pass and it is so good and interesting!
1. What have you found blogging has bought to you?
I think blogging has provided for me a great outlet to express myself and also make friends.
2. What was your favorite childhood show growing up?
Well anime it was definitely Sailor Moon and non anime has to be Rugrats!
4. What is the most typical anime genre that you end up watching a lot?
Definitely romance animes and comedies!
5. What anime character do you feel you relate to a lot?
See Takuto question 4 for my answer.
6. What ending of an anime would you change if you had the chance to.
It would definitely have to be Ouran High School Host Club! This is just so that there could be more episodes.
What I love to see in a blog is creativity and blog posts that make me think.
People I choose to nominate:
Maria Rants About Stuff: mariarantsaboutstuff.wordpress.com
The Reviewer’s Corner: josefcd904.wordpress.com
Mark’s Blog- Anime/VideoGames/ETC: 0205marky.wordpress.com
Icy Squirrel: icysquirr.wordpress.com
The Otaku Judge: theotakujudge.com
Should you choose to accept these are the rules and below are the questions that you are to answer.
Official Rules of the Sunshine Award:
If you have been nominated for The Sunshine Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Sunshine award in which you:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
Nominate a few other bloggers.
Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
Notify the bloggers on their blog.
Put the award button on your blog.
So here are your questions:
1. If you couldn’t write about anime on your blog what would you write about instead?
2. What anime took you the longest to finish?
3. Favorite anime couple?
4. Why did you decide to start blogging?
5. Do you hide your blog from others?
6. What anime character do you look up to?
7. Has an anime ever scared you?
Alright so thank you once again Takuto and Lita for nominating me. I really appreciate it!
~Anime Reviewer Girl!