So I was nominated for the Liebster award by 2 different blogs and they were Maria Rants About Stuff and The Reviewers Corner. This award is nominated to blogs that have less that 1000 subscribers so thanks again for nominating me.
Here are the answer to the questions! So I only answered one of the listed questions for the people Ingot nominated by because I wasn’t able to do both. But here they are!
1) What inspired you to start a blog?
Well I guess what inspired me is by watching YouTube. There are several different channels that I watch and a majority of them aren’t anime related. But one of them got started by writing a blog so I thought what would I like to write about that is my hobby.
2) What was your first anime?
My first anime was Sailor Moon. I remember coming home from school when I was in elementary school and watching it while eating my afternoon snack.
3) If you could cosplay any anime character (assume crafting skill and money are not an issue), who would you choose?
I would have to choose Yoruichi from Bleach. I just think she is an awesome character and I love her looks.
4) Apart from reviewing anime, what are some of your hobbies?
Well my other hobby is reading fanfiction as well as reading other books. But I also really like makeup. I love to try out different looks and experiment with different colors. While I’m not the best at it I still love to experiment with it.
5) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would go to Japan. It’s somewhere I’ve always wanted to visit!
6) Which was the saddest anime you’ve ever watched
That has to be Anohana because it had me crying on the first episode!
7) The funniest anime?
Definitely Shin Chan! That’s one anime that has had me laughing out loud all the time.
8) If you could star in any anime, which anime would you choose?
I would definitely have to say Pokemon. I think it would be really cool to be able to travel with my friends and also be able to catch Pokemon who would be my friends as well.
9) If you could take any anime character out on a date, who would you pick?
That is such a hard question but I guess I would have to choose Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. I just think he is just so cute!!!
10) If you could have any career in the world, what would you want to do?
I would love to be an actress!
11) What is a goal you wish to accomplish this year?
The goal I wish to accomplish this year is to start a successful YouTube channel.
11 Random Facts About Me!
1) I’m 24 years old
2) I’m obsessed with makeup
3) I not only love to read fanfiction but I love to read many different novels in general.
4) I like playing baking and cooking games
5) I love cellphone cases and I order a new one for my phone once a month.
6) I’m the youngest in my family.
7) I try to write in my journal every night.
8) French Fries are my favorite food.
9) I don’t like milk.
10) My favorite color is pink
11) I’m a college graduate
Alright now I nominate these 5 people for the Liebster Award.
Official Rules of the Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
Also here are your 11 questions!
1) Why did you decide to start a blog?
2) What is your favorite anime?
3) Chocolate or Vanilla
4) If you had to choose between watching anime for the rest of your life or reading manga for the rest of your life which would you choose?
5) First anime you’ve ever watched?
6) Do you have another hobby outside of anime?
7) Top 5 favorite anime characters?
8) An anime that you can watch over and over?
9) A place you would love to travel to?
10) One thing you can’t love with out?
11) Favorite anime related merchandise that you own?
Alright so thank you once again to those that nominated me and I hope that those I nominated take up this challenge!
~Anime Reviewer Girl!